Monday, October 09, 2006

My own...

Here are some of my very own quotes:

"Competition is the mother of Redundancy." -Nov, 2001

"Clothes are necessary, not important." -Dec, 2001

"I know I will GET old one day, but I do not want to GROW old" -Feb, 2002

"I ought to live, because I am fated to die." -Jan, 2006

"Reality is what you know; get unreal and you will tend to know a whole lot which is unknown." -Jun, 2006

"Barking dogs seldom bite; but when they do, it hurts." -Jun, 2006

Every mistake is committed two times: once, when you do it wrong and twice, when you do not do it right !!! -October, 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ones , i like the 'shadow' quote.
In tamil we have an old adage
"you will realize the comfort of shadow when you step out under hot sun".

I like the optimism.

Raghvendra Bhadauria said...

Familiarity has had the unfortunate effect of breeding a little contempt